a vestige of thought...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

#39 My Time of Day

"My time of day is the *something* time... a couple of hours before dawn. when the street belongs to the cop, and the janitor with the mop"

That's all I remember. It's from Guys and Dolls.

I took a quick, very cold shower and brushed my teeth again. The shower reminded me of Nicaragua, where we had no hot water and had to take freezing showers every day, which reminded me of why I'm doing this. I'm beginning to really appreciate cold showers.

My internet connection is still going in and out. Yuck. The downtime seems to be a lot shorter now than it was earlier, but I still don't appreciate it.

Mom came down to say 'hi' and is now sitting with me reading a freaky book about fast food. Eew.
posted by Christy at 4:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home