a vestige of thought...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

#31 Unthought Dusk-time Fluff

My dad is cool, 'cause he just snuck out and got me a root beer float from UDF. Since my thoughts are fleeting and this blog is, after all, called 'a vestige of thought..." So here are some thought vestiges:



UDF stands for:

United Dairy Farmers
Un-Done Flipflops
Under-Drawn Flowers
Ugly Duck Feathers
Uncle Don Frank
Unionist Diving Fish
Umbrella Down Flying
Unfinished Drawer Flexers
Underwater DJ Frowns
Undignified Doll Frills
U-turn Dodge Fenderbenders

And that's all there is, there isn't any more.

In case you were wondering, Mr. Darcy's note in pictures from the last post said "Elizabeth, I'm really a cool guy. Please give me a chance. Love, Fitzy."
posted by Christy at 12:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home