a vestige of thought...

Monday, May 07, 2007

A Taste of Things to Come

I see that it has now been more than a month since my last blog post. Shame on me. I blame tests, group projects, and having a general good ol' time doing things other than blogging. I either deserve shame or honor for my blogging negligence. You can decide.

I have decided to poke my head, or perhaps fingers, into this lonely-but-not-forgotten blog world for a moment to say hello and to bring you, my faithful readers, some news:

1. Hello
2. Some News: I shall from this point on be making every effort to post at least once a week. This shall serve a number of purposes (but since I just numbered these things, I will letter the next list):
__A. As I shall be departing from Asbury's campus in a mere three days, this will be a good way for my beloved friendlies here to keep tabs on me. As long as I'm posting, they will know I haven't been kidnapped or fallen off a cliff or anything.
__B. Not only will I be leaving my Asbury friends, but in only a small number of days, I will be leaving home as well and setting off on an adventure across the Southern states of Georgia, Alabama and Florida. In posting here I hope to give updates for people at home to read.
__C. I have a blog, I like to write, and I ought to use it.

That said, be looking for something of more interest in the near future.

Happy Exam Week!
posted by Christy at 8:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home