a vestige of thought...

Friday, March 30, 2007

Photos and Game Shows

So here I am, writing something. I'm not entirely sure what. I'm a bad blogger.

This morning my team and I had a photo shoot for our publicity posters, prayer cards, and such. We all wore Superman shirts (besides Superman, the S is also for Steadfast and South) and took pictures demonstrating our superhuman strength. Look for posters coming soon to a church near you (at least if you live in Georgia, Alabama, or Florida).

Last night Sam and I watched Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? on Fox. We decided that we are both smarter than 5th graders (I only missed one of the questions and all the 5th graders got that one wrong too), but the people who made the show probably were not. They draw everything out excruciatingly ("and we'll find out whether you are right... just after the break") and all the contestants seemed to be missing a few screws ("I can't remember... I think Oprah might be a pronoun?"). I suppose it's probably more difficult if you're actually there in front of all those people, but from what I saw last night I'd say that they to pick their contestants they follow a trail of marbles until they come to the person whose head they are falling out of. I don't think I'll be watching that again.

I really don't know what else to say. I'm a little brain dead after this week of tests and speeches. I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. Tonight my academic advisor is having the communications majors over to his house, which hopefully will be fun. I believe we are going to Zaxby's tomorrow to celebrate someone's birthday, and Sunday I'm making Skyline dip while we watch a movie.

I am being summoned to play online Jeopardy! with my roomie. Way better than 5th grade BrainQuest any day!
posted by Christy at 4:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home