a vestige of thought...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

#41 Grilled Things

I made a grilled cheese sandwich. It was yummy. I took a picture of it, as if anyone would want to see a picture of my grilled cheese sandwich, and then realized that I can't upload photos. So you'll have to imagine what my grilled cheese sandwich looked like and imagine it tasting really good.

I'm thinking (not seriously, but I'm thinking) of putting together a book of grilled sandwich recipes. I've a pretty good grilled turkey sandwich (with horseradish, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, and mushrooms) that I really like, and I've recently come up with a pizza grilled cheese, made with mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes, and pizza spices. The one I made tonight was just bread and cheddar cheese. It was still yummy, though!

Let's see if I can get the internet to stay connected long enough to post this. Can't you smell that grilled cheese? Mmmmm.
posted by Christy at 5:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home