a vestige of thought...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Merry Christmas Decorating

Yesterday we had the hall gathering so fondly referred to as SHA-BANG. The meeting itself is mostly logistical stuff: what to do with your refridgerator over break, clean up your Christmas decorations before you leave, and so on. But afterwards, we all gathered in the hall to decorate, and it was a blast.


Sam: Hang on, this part is askew!


Peek-a-boo Jill


Roommates Katie and Paige putting together a tree for their room.


Me and my roomie!


Courtney tackling the Christmas lights and Heather... well, I don't really know what Heather is doing.


I had to teach Courtney (among others) how to make paper snowflakes. I think my three years in preschool gave me a "cutting" edge.


Sam decorating the slightly disfigured reindeer chain I cut out.


My girls (sporting our hall shirts)!
posted by Christy at 8:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home