a vestige of thought...

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Adventures of Ollie the Octopus


This is Ollie (short for Oliver) the Octopus. As previously mentioned, a number of nifty ZooPal pals accompanied myself and other residents of my hall on our trips home (or wherever) this past week over Thanksgiving.


Ollie, enjoying some chocolate Teddy Grahams with me.


Welcome to Ohio.


Ollie and Scott, my brother


Ollie clashing with my dad's shirt


Reading New Testament


Ollie and the turkey. :)


Ollie meets the Cat (Mia)


I introduced Ollie to Graeter's Ice Cream and Skyline Chili, both Cincinnati favorites.


Target run!


Ollie checking out my new shoes.


My cousin, Jack, meeting Ollie.


Watching the Bengals shut out the Browns. Who Dey!


Crossing the Ohio River back into Kentucky.


Lisa, my sister, modeling with Ollie in front of the Wendy's where we stopped for dinner.
posted by Christy at 10:26 PM

1 Comments:

Haha this is really funny and cute. Great idea!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home