a vestige of thought...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

V is for Vanishing Facebooks

My Facebook has followed in the footsteps of my MySpace and been deleted. I decided that (1) it was a bit hypocritical of me to delete one and not the other and (2) it's more of a hinderance and time-waster than anything else. Not to say I didn't enjoy it, because I did, but somewhere around Sunday I started to feel rather convicted about it and the fact that I was trying to create a reason not to give it up eventually confirmed the fact that I should (if that makes sense). So I deleted it and it is now gone off in cyberspace somewhere.

I still welcome contact from non-Asburians, however! I would welcome any emails (even ones in facebook-wall format) at my Asbury address (which, to prevent spam, I shall not post here) or at musicalily@gmail.com (which forwards everything to my Asbury address).

Perhaps with all the time I shall save by not being on facebook, I'll actually post here more often.
posted by Christy at 10:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home