a vestige of thought...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

O is for Orientation

My goodness! All of a sudden a week has sped by and I haven't posted. Shame on me.

Orientation has been officially over for a couple of days now, but I'll take a few paragraphs to write about it.

Every year all Asbury freshman are split up into 20 or so TAG (Transition and Guidance) groups that are led by a couple of sophemores. My TAG group is #2, which also happens to be the best TAG group ever. ; ) During actual orientation, we met multiple times every day. Now we only meet officially once a week for dinner, but since pretty much our whole group has become friends, we've gotten together other times. Yesterday we met in the Grille for Euchre and ping-pong and ERS, among other things. It was great fun, even though my team lost.


This is Carol and Zach beating me and Jason (who is out of the picture) at Euchre. Sadly, it just wasn't our day.


Me and Sam (my awesome roommate) before our class picture (hence the t-shirts) during orientation.


Isn't that a pretty window?
posted by Christy at 9:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home