a vestige of thought...

Sunday, October 01, 2006

U is for 'Uber'

'Uber' is a funny word. Sam likes to say it, and it's kind of rubbed off on me. There is, for example, a very tall guy here. I don't know is real name, but he is commonly referred to as 'uber tall guy.' I think he's 6'10" or something crazy like that. There are also people who run uber fast, or clothes that are uber cool.

I've been sitting here for quite a long time trying to come up with something to write. I think I'm ready to be done with the alphabet.

U is also for "ultamint frizbe", which Lisa told me I should write about. I'm pretty sure she meant ultimate frisbee. I don't know much about ultimate frisbee, except that you use a frisbee and apparently it's the ultimate way to use one.

And finally, U is for Unashamed, as in the Unashamed Class of 2010. Hooray for us. I must go write a paper now. Goodnight.
posted by Christy at 10:29 PM

2 Comments:

You can do it! You're almost there! Okay, "V": violet, violent (what the world is becoming more of), virulent, vote (I think I read something about this recently), vacuum (as in "all nature abhors a..."), vacillate ("I'll write about A, no B, no A..."), validity, vanquish (a cool action-story kind of word), vapid (don't know what it means, but I like the sound of it), Vader, vamp, vocation, vampire, vitriolic (don't know that one either), vitamin, vegan, vital, vomit (sorry), voracious, van, vigor, volume, violate....okay, that's it for me. By the way, my list for "X" would be much shorter. Have a valuable day!

9:18 AM  

It's even cooler with an omlaut. = Über

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home