a vestige of thought...

Monday, July 31, 2006

P&P: Happily Ever After


Invisible Preacher: "We are gathered together today in the sight of God to... et cetera, et cetera... 'I do,' 'I do'... et cetera, et cetera... I now pronounce you men and wifes!"
Everyone: "Yaaaaay!"


Mr. Bingley: "I love you, Jane."
Jane: "I love you, ... uh... Mr. Bingley. What's your first name?"
Jane smiles.
Mr. Darcy: "I love you, Elizabeth."
Elizabeth: "I love you Fitzy."
Elizabeth laughs.

AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!


Blue Barbie: "Awwww!!!"
Pink Barbie: "That's so cute! Let's watch it again!"
Blue Barbie: "Mr. Darcy! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Pink Barbie: "*sigh*"
White Barbie: "*yawn* What!? What happened? What did I miss?"

THE END
posted by Christy at 5:31 PM

1 Comments:

something random

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home