a vestige of thought...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

#48

I'm waching the news, which is pretty much the only thing on right now. A lady was just doing an on-location report and a guy kept walking behind her and looking at the camera like, "What is it?" Haha. I laughed at that. Of course, by now everything is funny.

My family is awake again. :)

My fingers aren't working. Haha. I think, "type this" and the wrong finger presses the wrong key. It makes posting anything at all, much less anything that remptely makes sense, quite difficult.

I just hopped over to Panera and bought some artificial alertness (do you suppose that's like artificial happiness? I saw an interview by a guy who wrote a book on artificial happiness.) Hopefully that will keep me going through church and then I can crash.

Almost there...
posted by Christy at 8:29 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home