a vestige of thought...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

#49 We Made It!

This is where I put all my thank yous. Thank you to my sponsors for making my fund raising such a success. I never could have anticipated or imagined such a response. I am so grateful for all your donations!

Thank you to all those who, though unable to sponsor me with money, have prayed for me and sent me encouraging notes. Your words mean so much!

Thanks to everyone who chatted with me last night and/or left comments on my blog. It was things like that that kept me going!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog, whether I was aware of it or not.

Thanks to my family who have been hugely supportive and helpful through the whole thing.

Thanks to all the Blogathon monitors/administrators/etc, especially to Kentucky Gurl, who was such an encouragement to me all night long.

Thanks to my cat who did a wonderful job keeping me entertained.

Thanks to the guy at Panera who never fails to make me smile when he sells me coffee. Today smiling = being a bit more awake.

And to anyone else I might have forgotten who deserves thanks, thank you! I apologize if I've forgotten anyone important. You'll have to forgive me, as I'm a little incoherant at this point.

And of course, thank you to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ for blessing my efforts far beyond anything I could have hoped or imagined. I am forever amazed by the abundance of Your blessings. My cup runneth over!

"Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope." Ephesians 4:20
posted by Christy at 9:00 AM

3 Comments:

Christy, I am so very proud of you! You're amazing. Sweet dreams! ;-)

9:03 AM  

Congratulations! I couldn't stay awake til 9 to see blogathon come to a close live, but it was goodtimes nonetheless. It's very cool that you've done this. You've made me want to try next year.

1:25 PM  

I must have fallen asleep sometime between 7.30 and 8.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home