a vestige of thought...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

#6 At the Lucases


Mrs. Bennet: "Isn't it nice of the Lucases to invite us all over? And look, *Mr. Bingly* is here. See, he's already talking to Jane. That's a match for sure."
Mr. Bennet: "Anything you say dear."


Jane: "What a nice trophy you have there!"
Bingly: "Why thank you. Carriage racing, you know. I'm so attached to it, I can't seem to put it down."


Darcy: "Miss Bennet, may I have the honor of the next dance?"
Elizabeth: "Um, no, I think not."
Darcy: "But why? I am tall, dark and handsome and I have a light saber!"
Elizabeth: "Uh, exactly."


Miss Bingly: "I know what you're thinking."
Mr. Darcy: "No you don't."
Miss Bingly: "Yes I do."
Mr. Darcy: "No you don't."
Miss Bingly: "Okay, I don't. What are you thinking?"
Mr. Darcy: "I'm thinking about pretty eyes."
Miss Bingly: (fluttering her eyelids) "Whose?"
Mr. Darcy: "Miss Elizabeth Bennet."
Miss Bingly: "But... she doesn't even have any eyes!"
posted by Christy at 11:07 AM

1 Comments:

TOO FUNNY!! you have great p and p retention. but i think it's "bingley", not "bingly". :)

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home