a vestige of thought...

Friday, November 11, 2005

So this is what people do in their dorms between activities...

I've been tagged. I've never heard of this trend before, but apparently it's quite prevalent. I'm supposed to type five things about myself. It seems that, since I have kept a blog of some sort for a rather long time, I have already posted many more that five things about myself. But perhaps these things were not obvious enough and I need to spell them out more plainly. In any case, here we go:

Five things about Christina Marie Humason

1. I love jelly beans. Even the black ones. Jelly Bellies are the best, but Starburst ones are also excellent.
2. I dislike the short story "A Good Man is Hard to Find," by Flannery O'Connor.
3. I think cats are highly superior to dogs.
4. I am angry at Levi's for making their blue jeans bigger because now the size that fit me perfectly is too big and the next size down is too small.
5. I have worn some kind of orthodontia since I was seven. My first ortho was really weird and I probably could have waited longer to start, but without all of it I would have had to have jaw surgery.

I now tag Heather, Kelly, Brandae, Becca, and Scott.

I'm off to go watch a play. The happy college admissions counselors gave me a free ticket and all the students are jealous. Bwahaha.
posted by Christy at 6:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home