a vestige of thought...
Friday, November 11, 2005
So this is what people do in their dorms between activities...
Five things about Christina Marie Humason
1. I love jelly beans. Even the black ones. Jelly Bellies are the best, but Starburst ones are also excellent.
2. I dislike the short story "A Good Man is Hard to Find," by Flannery O'Connor.
3. I think cats are highly superior to dogs.
4. I am angry at Levi's for making their blue jeans bigger because now the size that fit me perfectly is too big and the next size down is too small.
5. I have worn some kind of orthodontia since I was seven. My first ortho was really weird and I probably could have waited longer to start, but without all of it I would have had to have jaw surgery.
I now tag Heather, Kelly, Brandae, Becca, and Scott.
I'm off to go watch a play. The happy college admissions counselors gave me a free ticket and all the students are jealous. Bwahaha.