a vestige of thought...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you this news update...

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that I got an acceptance letter from Asbury yesterday(!). They certainly reply quickly, because I just sent in the application last week! I'm going back down for a preview weekend and to see Heather. Yay!

The bad news is that I'm out of creamer for my tea and I have to endure it with either regular milk or only sugar until Mom goes to the store. Or I suppose I could go to the store myself.

The other bad news is that Scott's getting his wisdom teeth out today. Well, that's not so bad for me, but it's very uncool for him. I'll try my hardest to be nice to him for a few days, though I can't let my sisterly duties slip for too long. ;)
posted by Christy at 8:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home