a vestige of thought...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

X is for xi

Xi is the 14th letter of the Greek alphabet, so I'm told. It actually has nothing to do with what I'm going to say. But it starts with x!

Last night I went to a bonfire that 1st Glide's hall parents put on for us and our brother hall (Johnson 2nd West). It was good times! Rather than writing a ton, I shall just post pictures:


Sam and I dressed up as doctors. Or nurses. Or people wearing scrubs. Take your pick.


Heather, one of the Beatles, seranading Courtney the horsewoman.


Me, going down the zipline.


Several girls dressed up as some of our brothers. From left to right is Jordan, Kelsey (as either Stephen Bush, Zach Stone, or Dustin Pugel or just general J2W guy), Stephen, Mary (as Caleb Sigler, who didn't go last night), Felice (as Dustin Ford), and Dustin himself.


David, Jordan, and Stephen shaking their faces off. Ahh yes, good, mature, college fun. :P

This afternoon I am participating in what I believe shall be my first ever flag football game, organized by none other than Heather Krauss. I'm looking forward to it.
posted by Christy at 12:08 PM

1 Comments:

X is for X-citing, which is what our football game was. Except for the fact that I left all the flags in the cafeteria. Oops?

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home