a vestige of thought...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

#9 Shout out to Laura

This post is to say 'kudos' to Laura who is currently on work crew at Shart Top Cove (a Young Life camp in Georgia). She is a Tawashie (I hope that's how it's spelled), which means that she does the laundry and cleans the bathrooms. Laura, I think it's really fantastic that you decided to do work crew this summer. I am praying for you every day and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! I hope you are being a good girl and keeping a journal and taking lots of pictures because when I hear about all the people you've met I want to know what they look like!

And I hope that you actually see this sooner or later. If you don't, I'm sending out telepathy vibes so you know I'm thinking of you. :)

posted by Christy at 1:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home