a vestige of thought...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

#23 Stumble Upon

Usually I use Safari as my internet browser, but today I have found Firefox better for Blogathon purposes. At some point, though I don't remember exactly when, I installed Stumble Upon, a program which generates random websites based on topics you specify. Here are a few that caught my fancy as I was Stumbling along:

World Statistics

Mr. Picasso Head (This is excellent. I wish I had more time to waste on it.)
ZunaFish (Cool name)
Cooking by Numbers (You tell 'em what you've got, they tell you what to cook)
Baby Animalz (Aww!)
Biiible- the Bible search for Google freaks.
PostSecret (I've seen this before. It's kinda neat.)

My computer decided that now would be a good time to install updates. I figure, it's not like I'm going anywhere, so I may as well. I have to go restart the computer now.
posted by Christy at 8:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home