a vestige of thought...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

#19 Messages

1) List 20-ish things that you want to say to people, but never will.

2) Don't say who they are.

3) Never discuss it again.

*****

1. You are awesome! I'm sorry we weren't able to see each other this summer. Good luck at school and I'll see you at Christmas!
2. So, you're going to write, huh? I even gave you stationery so you would have motivation to keep in touch. And you don't even check the email address you gave me. I was kind of hurt, but I guess I've gotten over it. I really hope things are going well for you.
3. I haven't seen you in 4 or 5 years, but I still think about you fairly often. People tell me you're doing well and I'm glad to hear it. I really hope we run into one another again sometime!
4. You are absolutely fantabulous! I can't tell you how much your friendship means to me. I'm so excited that we're going to school together and I can't wait for our marathons. I guess we should probably study periodically too, huh?
5. I miss you like all get out. I don't even know how to say it. Why did we stop talking? I wish that hadn't happened. I still pray for you almost every day.
6. You (plural) made me laugh. :) I loved spending time with you. Good luck in life!
7. You are amazing! Thanks for taking me to work with you, it's been great. I love you!
8. Remember all the goofy things we used to do in elementary school? Haha. Good times.
9. Thanks so much for everything you do for me. I admire you so much more than I ever let on.
10. You are so lucky! I hope I can follow in your footsteps. Thanks for being there for me!
11. Sometime I wonder if you actually existed or if I just made you up. I mean, it was preschool.
12. I think we should put up a balance beam and dance to Little Mermaid music for old time's sake before we both leave. Sound good?
13. I wish I had kept all your letters. Those would have been fun to look back on.
14. Please, let's not get out of touch! You've been such a fantastic friend to me and I'm dreading not seeing you all the time anymore.
15. Remember the "Terrific Twins"? I found it the other day. We should collaborate again sometime!
16. I'm so blessed to know you! I think you're what I'm going to miss the most about high school (and middle school, and elementary school)!
17. You drove me nuts. Haha. But I'm glad I stuck with it.
18. I'm sorry if I made a huge deal about not liking you when I first met you. There is not one bit of dislike for you left in me!
19. Be good to all those girls that flock around you. ;) You're a good guy.
20. I hope you decided to go to Asbury.
posted by Christy at 6:00 PM

3 Comments:

Hi! This is Mallory from http://itsmallo.livejournal.com/.
Thanks for your message about my mom! This is a good meme, I might have to save it to use later during the blogathon :)

6:35 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment about my not being old! :)

Keep up the great work. You are working hard on the P&P stuff. Great job! Very creative!

7:22 PM  

Hey I'm #15... I still have my copy in my desk drawer that I didn't clean out... fun times!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home