a vestige of thought...
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
The Game: The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours.
1. Sometimes, when I can't fall asleep, I imagine that I'm sleeping in a different places, such as a log cabin or an igloo.
2. I keep a collection of articles from newspapers and magazines and websites and such in a binder in my room.
3. I fell off the stage of the Finneytown PAC a few months ago and now I have a genuine fear of the edge of the state.
4. The way to my heart is through jelly beans. (Ok, it would take more than that, but jelly beans help a lot.)
5. I'm playing in a string quartet for a harp concerto at the May orchestra festival. My highest note is two F's above the staff, which is absolutely insane.
6. I should be doing my literature homework right now.
I tag (can I only pick 6?)... Mae, Caitlin, Brandae, Kelly, Christina, and Jane.