a vestige of thought...
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
10 Things That Should Be Outlawed:
2. Reading over people's shoulders
3. Overuse of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!
4. And question marks?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??????
5. And, commas, which, I too, am sometimes guilty of
6. Those tank tops with one strap
7. Purse fashion. Purses should be made to last forever so that they never fall apart and I never have to buy a new one. As it is, purses are very cheaply made (at least the ones in my price range) because fashions change so often that most people change purses... a lot more often than I do.
8. Music with screaming in it ("screamo" or anything else)
9. not replying to emails that expect a reply (especially if you are a Cafe leader)
10. Letting your dog poop in other people's yards. Even if you clean it up.