a vestige of thought...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blogathon 2006

After as much prayer and deliberation as I could squeeze in during the 24 hours since I heard of it (including at least an hour last night that I spent trying to fall asleep), I have decided to participate in Blogathon 2006. On July 29th, Blogathon participants will post every 30 minutes for 24 hours to raise money for a charity of their choice. Money is raised through sponsors, who agree to donate either an hourly amount (times 24 hours) or a fixed sum toward their blogger's charity.

I have decided to sponser Matthew 25: Ministries, a Cincinnati-based "international humanitarian relief organization helping the poorest of the poor locally, regionally, nationally and internationally regardless of race, creed or political persuasion. By rescuing and reusing products from major corporations, manufacturers and individuals, Matthew 25: Ministries provides basic necessities, skill development and disaster relief across the US and worldwide"(from m25m.org.)

I am looking for sponsers who would be willing to contribute toward this cause. To sponsor me or learn more about Blogathon sponsorship, please click here.

Thanks in advance for your generosity and I hope to see you here July 29th!
posted by Christy at 10:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home