a vestige of thought...

Friday, June 30, 2006

The Book List

I've been slacking on my posting here, especially when it comes to those book reviews I said I was going to write. I did write a few, but they are on my home computer, and I am not at home. Anyway, here's a list, accompanied by a rating of two thumbs down to two thumbs up.

1. A Long Way From Chicago, by Richard Peck (Newberry Honor)- two thumbs up
2. A Year Down Yonder, by Richard Peck (Newberry Award)- two thumbs up
3. Princess Academy, by Shannon Hale (Newberry Honor)- one thumb up
4. Hope Was Here, by Joan Bauer (Newberry Honor)- two thumbs up
5. Rules of the Road, by Joan Bauer- one thumb up
6. Best Foot Forward, by Joan Bauer- no thumbs either way
7. A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeline L'Engle (Newberry Award)- two thumbs up

I think I'm forgetting one. If I remember, I will make note of it later.

Currently reading: Criss Cross, by Lynne Rae Perkins (2006 Newberry Award)
posted by Christy at 4:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home