a vestige of thought...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I could have sworn that I posted here somewhere around Thursday. Hmm. I wonder where that post went.

I'm sleepy. I stayed up until 1:30ish after the rather atypical coffeehouse last night. I was amazingly awake when I got up at 7:00 for work this morning. In fact, I was awake all day today until... about five minutes ago.

Work was pretty nuts. For some reason we kept running out of fries and we were always behind. Fortunately everyone was in pretty good spirits. But I burned myself on the fry slot heater thing and the different kind of sanitizer that we used to clean today made my skin break out. So I'm not touching that kind of sanitizer anymore.

My computer has arrived! It came on Wednesday. I'm enjoying it immensley.

I was sort of supposed to be working on my Learning Tree homework, but I got distracted (what else is new?) Now my brain has shut down. I'm going to bed. Goodnight.
posted by Christy at 11:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home