a vestige of thought...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm told patience is a virtue

Remember on Monday when I said 4-7 business days? I was wrong. It's now 6-9 business days from today. I'm being patient.

I went running today. Outside, too, not on the treadmill. It felt fantastic, even though I only got about a block before having to walk and think, 'Oi, I'm out of shape!' I was pretty good about running in the fall, but I have become lax over the winter. I severely admonished myself and told myself that I really need to run more often.

203. how good I feel when I'm finished running
204. warm days in the middle of January
205. violin lessons that go well
206. being in the mall as it opens and watching all the lights go on and all the doors open in the stores
posted by Christy at 8:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home