a vestige of thought...

Friday, January 20, 2006

I just washed my hair in about 30 seconds. I do believe that's a record for me.

The ability to track packages online is very nifty. Thanks to the person who thought up such a service, I have learned that my computer is in Sacramento, California in the care of Fed Ex and is due to arrive on Wednesday. The computer's case is in Sharonville, OH (though it started out somewhere in PA) and should arrive Monday via UPS. Cool.

I have discovered recently that I remember my dreams less when I am stressed. Most of the time I forget my dreams as soon as I wake up. However, if I make an effort to review everything I can remember immediately upon waking I generally remember the dream for the rest of the day. When I'm stressed, though, I don't feel like making this effort. It is an unfortunate thing.

This is a cool website, mostly. The only problem is that all the shirts I like are out of stock. Andrea has the very nifty one of a carton of milk holding the hand of a chocolate chip cookie that is saying, "I love you." Hehe.

I had mint cookies and cream ice cream from Graeter's today. It was nearly as good (but not quite) as making my own with Heather.

This has been an interesting week. Interesting in a not-so-great way. I'm glad it's over.

And that's all there is. There isn't anymore.
posted by Christy at 10:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home