a vestige of thought...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back to the old grind

I spent an hour at work today cutting and squeezing lemons. I like doing lemons, because it's easy and I don't have to talk to anyone (which is especially nice after a busy lunch rush). There is always music playing in the back and, because of the wide variety of people who work there, some of it is quite interesting. Today someone was playing a mix of -no joke- Mario Brothers theme music. The guy who brought it (a college student home on winter break) apparently enjoyed it very much. He told me all about how they listen to it in his dorm and about a music video that some guy made of himself playing Mario video games blindfolded. He also played a compilation of some incredibly odd-sounding "music" that, if it could be described, sounded something like Happy Bunny rapping (or at least, how I imagine Happy Bunny rapping would sound). I'm just glad that I don't live in this guy's dorm.

Six-thirty tomorrow morning is going to come waaaay too quickly. Whose idea was it that high schoolers should start classes so early?

186. watching football with my family
187. sleeping late
188. cheap books
189. my cat
190. hot soup
posted by Christy at 8:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home