a vestige of thought...

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Currently...

Reading: Prince Caspian
Listening to: a mix of the new cds I bought at Borders today

It's rather amazing how well my dad's side of the family gets along. My family spent the whole day over at my grandma's house today having a fantastic time. We opened gifts, made our annual trip to Borders, and played 'Apples to Apples' for several hours. Fun times.

In the past two hours I have read nearly all of Prince Caspian. My sister gave me the Cronicles of Narnia for Christmas and I plan to read them all over break. It seems that won't be too much of a challange, but a very enjoyable read.

"Aslan," said Lucy, "you're bigger."
"That is because you are older, little one," answered he.
"Not because you are?"
"I am not. But every year you grow, you will find me bigger."

I finished my white fuzzy scarf today. It's perhaps a bit uneven (I kept picking up stitches and then getting rid of them again), but I'm quite pleased with it. I've never actually completed a knitting project, though I've started many.

I suppose I ought to go to bed. Breaks like this from school are bad for my good (ha) sleeping habits.

162. My cousins
163. Reading fast
164. The hours of early morning
165. Book stores
166. Coffee shops in book stores (and especially the smells of coffee and books when put together)
posted by Christy at 1:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home