a vestige of thought...
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Merry, Happy, and Joyful Christmas!
154. The white fuzzy scarf I'm knitting
155. The fantastic Christmas Eve service at NMPC yesterday. It was completely amazing beyond words.
156. Playing "Apples to Apples" with my family
157. My family in general
158. The feeling that I get after all the presents have been opened and my whole family is sitting in the living room surrounded by wrapping paper and boxes and love.
159. Black BIC pens. I got about a million of them for Christmas.
160. Going over to the Gates's on Christmas Eve after the church service
161. The Pride and Prejudice soundtrack.