a vestige of thought...

Friday, November 25, 2005

Christy's Top 25

The following are the 25 most played songs on my iPod. Many of these I have listened to multiple times purposely, but I'm rather convinced that my iPod is biased and playes certain songs more frequently than others when I set it to random. I find that it is inclined to play Thousand Foot Krutch much more than, say, Josh Groban. The length of time each song has been on my iPod also affects it's place on the list. As a result, this order is probably not what I would have predicted.

1. Chant- Michelle Tumes
2. Let it All Out- Relient K
3. For The Moments I Feel Faint- Relient K
4. Hallelujahs- Chris Rice
5. Collide- Howie Day
6. The Time That Is Left- Mark Schultz
7. Happy- Matthew West
8. How You Remind Me- Nickelback
9. Love Leaves Its Mark- Trevor Morgan
10. Lullaby- Jennifer Joy
11. Last Words- Thousand Foot Krutch
12. New Design- Thousand Foot Krutch
13. Circle Up- Chris Rice
14. My Prayer- Chris Rice
15. Blankets- Andrea Summer
16. A Lack of Color- Death Cab for Cutie
17. You and Me- Lifehouse
18. The Hand Song- Nickel Creek
19. The One I'm Waiting For- Relient K
20. Beauty from Pain- Superchick
21. Transatlanticism- Death Cab for Cutie
22. Closer to You- Mark Shultz
23. Out of My Hands- Matthew West
24. My Finest Hour- Matthew West
25. I Am Understood?- Relient K

Recently downloaded song that I imagine will soon be in the top 25: For Good- from the Broadway musical Wicked.
posted by Christy at 5:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home