a vestige of thought...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Live according to my iPod

Maybe MySpace is good for a few things. I found this there, and it's pretty amusing. To complete the survey, put your iPod (or other portable music device) on shuffle and answer the questions with whatever song comes up when you press the skip button. No cheating!

Where will I go today? Independence Day- Andrea Summer

How am I feeling today? The One I'm Waiting For- Relient K

Will I get far in life? The Fatal Wound- Switchfoot

How do my friends see me? A Narnia Lulliby- Cronicles of Narnia soundtrack

When will I get Married? All I Ask of You (Reprise)- Phantom of the Opera

What's my theme song? I'm Not that Girl- Wicked soundtrack

What is the story of my life? I Got the Sun in the Morning- Annie Get Your Gun soundtrack

What am I like romanticly? Love- Kenny Loggins

How can I get ahead in life? The Remedy- Jason Mraz

What is my best feature? Hobo Joe- Eric Hauck

How is today going to be? This Good Day- Fernando Ortega

What is in store for this weekend? Title and Registration- Death Cab for Cutie

What is my life like at the moment? One Day More- Les Miserables soundtrack

What song describes my secrets? Presto from "Summer"- Antonio Vivaldi, "The Four Seasons"

What is my current lover like? Mistakes We Knew We Were Making- Mae

What song will they play at my funeral? Gone- Switchfoot

How does the world see me? Down By the Salley Gardens- Joannie Madden (Irish Whistle)

Will I have a happy life? The Great Adventure- Steven Curtis Chapman

What do my friends really think of me? From Western Woods to Beaversdam- Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack

Do people secretly lust after me? Minuet in G- Beethoven

Will I accomplish my goals in life? Sing Like the Saved- David Crowder Band

Will I find true love? Christe Eleison- Michelle Tumes

How do I treat others? Pin Your Wings- Copeland
posted by Christy at 8:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home