a vestige of thought...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Caterpillars keep falling on my head

I'm on my front porch, and the fuzzy things are everywhere. Every now and then one plops down on my lap or my head, falling from who knows where. I can't say as it's particularly pleasant.

I has my last official day of Learning Tree today. Technically I have one more week, but in Latin we're playing bingo (Latin bingo, that is), I basically don't have to show up to Economics and Lit is only half an hour because my teacher's twin boys are graduating from kindergarten. So basically I don't have any more schoolwork (except Physics) before graduation. Hooray! I plan to spend my free time cleaning my room and reading Les Miserables, which is a most excellent book.

Have a happy day!
posted by Christy at 4:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home