a vestige of thought...

Friday, June 29, 2007

An Apology in Advance

Hello faithful readers! My travels this summer have made my internet access unpredictable, as I'm sure you have gathered. This is simply a note to make you aware that I am not sure when (if) I will have access again (on my own computer) for the rest of the summer (until I return home July 31) because of the nature of our next several stops. I may (as I do now) have access on someone else's computer for a time, but since all of my blog entries and photos are on my own computer, I may not be able to post them. In any case, I am still typing them up and will post everything when I get home if I am not able to before then.

I hope everyone is doing well! God bless!
posted by Christy at 9:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home