a vestige of thought...

Monday, June 12, 2006

Shopping

Before leaving home I promised myself that everything I bought while on vacation, with the exception of an occasional edible treat, would be something that I planned to buy anyway before leaving for Asbury. We did some shopping after mini-golfing (I was only 11 strokes over the total par) and I bought a pair of sunglasses and an insulated coffee(/tea) thermos. The thermos is from a very cool little store called Duck's Cottage Coffee and Bookshop. I could have spent all day there, but the rest of the family got a little impatient. Although their wifi is rather expensive ($4.00 for 20 minutes), their chai gives Panera a run for it's money. I'd love to have regular access to that stuff.

Current music: "Sweet Baby James," James Taylor
Goodnight you moonlight ladies / Rockabye sweet baby James / Deep greens and blues are the colors I choose / Won't you let me go down in my dreams / And rockabye sweet baby James

I'm not exactly sure how or when that song found its way onto my ipod, but I rather like it. It's been stuck in my head all week.
posted by Christy at 5:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home