a vestige of thought...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Stuff of My Scribbles...


This afternoon I completed filling my 26th journal. And I started my 27th. My new one is incredibly cool, as you can see by the picture on the left. That letter on the cover is the first letter in the Greek word for Christ (I think) and the design is from theGospel of Matthew in the Book of Kells (a Celtic scripture book). The binding is very cool too. But that's beside the point.

Many, many times I have been asked what it is that I write so much about. So I shall fill you in. I write:
There you have it.

Quote of the day:
Mom: Some guy from Spring Grove Cemetery called today to see if we were interested in buying burial plots.
Dad: Did you tell him to drop dead?
posted by Christy at 6:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home